Unit 8: Lauterborn’s 4Cs
This unit is intended to help the reader to be aware of the Lauterborn’s 4Cs model and to compare it with the traditional 4Ps approach.
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of the 4Cs model;
- Describe the 4 elements of the 4Cs model;
- Identify the basic differences between 4Ps and 4Cs models;
- Include the 4Cs model elements in your business and marketing plan;
- Reset your perceptions around what you are creating and offering to the market;
- Apply the 4Cs approach in the business framework.